1. Two private lessons, chance to play for masterclasses, attending masterclasses everyday, Performance opportunities, all kinds of recreational activities, practice with TAs, concerts, lectures, piano duo coaching, and much more.
2. Carpool Information will be provided to share rides among the festival participants: LA, OC, Thousand Oaks, Northridge, etc.
3. Faculty recitals, concerts and possible chamber music ensembles
4. Resident Assistants (RAs) will lead the students to classrooms, concert halls, and cafeteria everyday.
5. Teaching Assistants (TAs) will help them while the students practice during their assigned practice hours.
6. Junior participants (ages 10-13) may stay at the dorm if a parent/guardian stays with them.
COMMUTER FEE (Includes all activities plus on-campus lunch and dinner)
- Session One – $1,800
- Session Two – $1,800
- Session Three – $1,800
2. Boarding students with guardians(ages 10-13):
- Session One 6/17 to 6/26 – $2,500
- Session Two 6/27 to 7/6 – $2,500
- Session 3 7/7 – 7/16 – $2,500
- Parent / Guardian – $1,800 (subject to availability)